6 DRINKS THAT WILL STAIN YOUR TEETH
Everyone wants a white sparkling smile, pearly teeth. Smile is something that is first thing noticed in an individual and teeth are the most important part rather everything about smile. The most common problem people come up with is staining of teeth. We at Dentem have some excellent procedures like Laser whitening and Zoom whitening to make your teeth white and stain free in 30 minutes or even less.
I Dr.Gunita Singh have been practicing cosmetic dentistry for over two decades successfully.
But what are the reasons of teeth staining how about avoiding it at the first place or even if we beautify your teeth and give you white pearly smile you have to be careful and maintain a good diet regime so that they don’t stain again.
DRINKS THAT STAIN YOUR TEETH
- GREEN TEA: Green tea has become an integeral part of every household most of us are living on green tea , without doubt it have various health benefits and is advocated all over the world but believe me they leave major stains on our teeth. So either we avoid extra intake of green tea/black tea or we get into habit of drinking a sip of water before and after a cup of green tea, it really does work.
PICTURE: A CUP OF GREEN TEA
- COFFEE: Coffee, Caffeine I know how important it is for working multitasking women like me , a sip of coffee relaxes you in and out but sometimes we don’t realise that in awe of relaxation how much tea and coffee is going in us and it doesn’t come with extra health benefits. But still Coffee at Dentem is the best and my patients look forward to it and every time they have it i don’t mind having with them. One of the most harmful products towards teeth staining.
PICTURE : A CUP OF COFFEE
- RED WINE: All good things come with a package. Red wine too, is a product that stains the maximum so better to be avoided, of course it can be easily substituted with white wine which has no ingredient that stains your teeth.
Or, actually I Dr.Gunita Singh would suggest why give up on all this, limit yourself and walk into Dentem once a year for such amazing procedures like Zoom and Laser whitening and get white sparkling teeth in 30 minutes.
Also, we have absolutely easy to use home maintenance kits which we offer to the patients who are unable to resist these liquids. Home kit if used once a week on the weekend, maintains your smile and you can enjoy your favourite drinks but in limits.
PICTURE: GLASS OF WINE
- TURMERIC MILK: We Indians are very fond of feeding our kids with turmeric milk for every small fall and pain they come across. Well definitely turmeric has its various amazing medicinal properties but of course it stains our teeth. Actually anyways Indian food has way more turmeric in our daily recipes. This one is cherry on the cake.
PICTURE: GLASS OF TURMERIC MILK
- ALL THE TRADITIONAL KADAS: 2O2O has been the year of inventing and suggesting new kadas. We has actually done PhD in kadas and teaching others how to make one but you know what now doctors are fighting the problems which have occurred due to the excessive intake of these kadas and one of it is teeth staining . Even children are coming with staining nowadays. But thankfully as these kadas do not contain any chemical attachments and they are repercussion of COVID which has first come so no long withstanding.
A simple cleaning of deep cleaning and polishing at Dentem can sort out the matter. But do visit now before they turn into stubborn stains.
- AREADTED DRINKS/SODAS: Well these are a serious issue. Sodas erode the tooth surface permanently, causing cracks and holes in them. So, they are easy spots for stains to accumulate. We can clean the stains but the damage to tooth structure is unpredictable. So it is best to avoid them, actually they are bad for your whole system and are not recommended at all. But if someone has actually damaged the tooth structure due to sodas or any other acidic products or otherwise don’t worry we at Dentem can restore your smile with Dental Laminates.
PICTURE: AERATED DRINKS