Care of Teeth during Monsoon
The problem of cold and cold is common in the monsoon season, but if you do not take care of yourself at this time, you will have to face many more problems. There can be many teeth related problems, which can affect the health of teeth, so it is necessary to change the toothbrush and floss the teeth regularly (teeth cleaning thread).
Dental diseases are very painful. Experts say that toothpaste containing fluoride should be used and sour and acidic liquids should be consumed in limited quantities. Also every six months, a good doctor should have his teeth cleaned.
According to Dr.(Mrs) Gunita Singh, we should always take special precautions to keep our teeth healthy, we should always take special precautions to keep our teeth healthy.
- Keep changing your toothbrush frequently and use a new toothbrush as it helps to maintain mouth hygiene.
- Must floss regularly. The suggested floss length is 18 inches for each flossing session. It will be about 45 feet in a month according to the day-to-day flossing plan.
- Seasonal foods and vegetables are essential, along with a healthy diet rich in vitamin C and calcium. Use of monsoon apple, pear, strawberry, curd and oats is beneficial.
- A regular dental checkup is a must for everyone. This will not only keep your teeth healthy but it will be detected in the initial stage if there is any problem.
- In this season we consume a lot of hot drinks like coffee or tea, which contains caffeine, this can make your teeth worse or weak and may cause stains or blackness on them, so try to consume both in small amounts.
- It is very important to clean the teeth of the child twice a day with a soft baby brush.
- We must take children to the dentist for a regular checkup.
A regular dental checkup is a must for everyone. This will not only keep your teeth healthy but if there is any problem, it will be known in the initial stage. According to Dr.(Mrs) Gunita Singh, along with regular investigation, it is necessary to consume seasonal foods and vegetables along with a proper healthy diet containing vitamin C and calcium. Consuming apple, pear, strawberry, curd and oats are beneficial during monsoon.
If you have bad breath or gums problem, do not ignore these problems. Follow the below tips for proper care of your teeth during this rainy season in Delhi NCR or anywhere.
- Proper Investigation is required: Regardless of age, it is very important to have teeth checked regularly. Many times our teeth feel strong, but the dirt in it gradually makes it weak.
- Increase fluoride content: Fluoride plays an important role in keeping teeth healthy and protecting them from the cavity. Apart from this, fluoride also helps in making tooth enamel.
- Do not let the mouth dry: Saliva helps to keep teeth healthy and strong. If the mouth remains dry, then this saliva between the teeth and gums is removed, due to which the teeth become weak.
- Take care of food: The role of your diet is very important for the health of teeth. Vitamin D and calcium present in the food makes teeth strong, so eat food that has a high amount of it.
- Use a good toothbrush: The role of the toothbrush is also very important in keeping teeth healthy. If a toothbrush is good then teeth cleaning is also done well, but if there is a poor quality brush, it may cause problems to the gums as well.
- Be Cautious with your Teeth: You will be surprised to know that diseases related to the mouth also affect your heart. This has also been revealed in many kinds of research. If the gums become inflamed due to teeth, it spreads to the arteries.
Tip of the Day: Whether you believe it or not, but it is important for you to clean your teeth as many times during the day as you run to eat. Usually, we get lazy about teeth cleaning. But this does not mean that you start brushing your teeth immediately after eating food. The acid made from the food softens the enamel of the teeth. Therefore, brush your teeth at least one hour after the meal.