Laser dentistry is a minimally invasive option when your facing any gum or oral surgery. Many people have never heard of laser dentistry as it is a new and expensive procedure to maintain for clinics. But we at Dentem are fully equipped to do all soft tissue laser surgeries at a very pocket friendly cost for more visit best dentist in south delhi.
What are The Benefits Of Laser Teeth Whitening?
1. There are no additional equipment or appliances used that may cause irritation or bleeding to the gums. It is safe, gentle and done with expert supervision.
2. It shows immediate visible results, just one session with a specialist is enough to produce a visible difference to your teeth. Your teeth are immediately several shades lighter than its previous colour. In very extreme cases of teeth staining, multiple sessions may be required to achieve a whiter shade that you may desire.
3. With this procedure, the longetivity of the whitening effect can relatively last longer. It also depends on your daily oral care routine. Dentists recommend to brust your teeth twice a day and then use mouthwash as well, this will prevent any plaque reappearing and keep stains from setting.
4. It is a very effective method that will improve the appearance of discoloured teeth. It reduces the yellowing that can happen with age and will make your teeth appear whiter than before. The laser treatment penetrates deep to the core to remove stains.
5. The procedure is completely safe as precautions are taken by your dental specialist such as rubber shields for your gums and neutralising gels, these will ensure that your gums, mouth, and tongue will not become affected.