How much ever you are regular with brushing and flossing of your teeth, certain foods like coffee, tea and red wine do leave a mark on your teeth. Tooth discolouration can be easily treated in less than 30 minutes with the advanced zoom teeth whitening in vasant vihar. You can get as much as 2 to 3 shades lighter than your colour. It is safe and absolutely non invasive. It is one of the best possible/ easy cosmetic dentist in vasant vihar. Side Effects- The teeth can be sensitive and there are some precautions which need to be taken after the treatment. But, all this lasts for only 24 hours.
TYPES OF TEETH WHITENING:
1. In-chair whitening: Under this procedure, the therapist can get through the teeth whitening procedure within the hour frame of 3 hours. A bright light is used or the uniquely created resolution to brighten your smile accurately.
2. Take-home teeth whitening: It is an especially designed kit for every individual by the dental team. A custom-moulded tray has been created from the impression of your teeth that an individual can use at their home. Even the required detailed knowledge is provided about the uses of the kit by the dentist. Many clients get immense benefits from such a kit. This take-home kit is the ideal combination for most of the people who are looking for instant help.
3. Laser whitening: Undergoing such treatment is of great benefit for people who are willing to invest a good amount on their smile. Laser teeth whitening in vasant vihar with laser offers you with instant help to your teeth in a way that all the stains get vanished in short time duration. Such treatment does not require much sitting but gets you with the whiten and brighten teeth you are desired for.
Amazing Benefits Of Teeth Whitening in Vasant Vihar
Teeth whitening is a safer life-enhancing process that adds values to your physical appearance and psychological health. The following are some of the benefits of teeth whitening service for your better smile.
- Anti Aging Without Needles
- Confidence Booster
- Reduce The Risk of Serious Health Problems
- Stop Damaging of Your Tooth